Dungeons & DragonsWeekly sessions of the popular RPG that you can join online
Want to play Dungeons & Dragons?
Games Club is launching its first series of online D&D campaigns! The first campaign begins Sunday February 27th. Sign ups are still open, so sign up now on the form below!
If you have questions about the campaign or want to talk to our DM, click here to join our discord!
- The campaign begins Sunday, February 27th and will meet weekly in the evenings around 4 or 5pm, as determined by player consensus, and each session will last a minimum of two hours
- The cost to participate is $12/session.
- No previous experience is required to play!
- This is a homebrew campaign (a custom rule set) run by our experienced and talented Dungeon Master. The DM will meet with players individually in advance of the first session to help create characters and prepare.
- This is an online campaign, so a connected device and a Discord account will be required to participate.
- The first campaign will be open to players approximately 16 or older. We will open additional campaigns, including campaigns specifically for younger player groups if there’s enough interest, so let us know if you’re interested!
What if I have to miss a week?
Not a problem – our DM will work with you to accommodate necessary absences.
How do I join?
Complete the form below. You will get an electronic invoice for 4 sessions, and once your payment is received you will have a confirmed space in the campaign.
How many spaces are available?
We expect to have a maximum group size of around 8. If we have additional signups, we will attempt to schedule additional campaigns at different times to accommodate more players.
I have more questions!
If you have additional questions, join our discord where you can communicate directly with our Dungeon Master!
D&D Campaign Sign-up
Please complete this form below to join the campaign!
Come on In!
3 PM - 8 PM
3473 Merchants Blvd, Ste G
Abingdon, MD, 21009